www-community mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Patent warnings
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 08:47:15 GMT
Hi,

as we all have noticed, the EU parliament did not vote on Software
patents. Can we start to fade the redirections out again? It's not nice,
that e.g. bugs.apache.org is no longer reachable.

	Regards
		Henning

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)