www-community mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: Draft proposal for EU patents protest
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:33:54 GMT
On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, Sander Striker wrote:

> [...]

While I agree that we should care about our users, in the long run, making
a sign against software patents might be the ultimate gift to them.
Besides, there's plenty of mirrors around that still carry the
distributions. All ASF sites out for one day sure might attract some
eyeballs. But yes, it should be up to the board & the respective PMCs to
make that judgement call.

</Steven>