www-community mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: EU Software Patents
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:07:05 GMT
--On Tuesday, August 26, 2003 10:09:14 +0100 Andrew Savory
<andrew@luminas.co.uk> wrote:

> I'd like to propose that we "close" (ie swap the front page for a
> protest page) as many of the Apache web sites as possible.

Not to belittle this protest, but we do a good job of bringing our own
sites down ourselves (or UnitedLayer does).

If we were to do this, IMHO, it'd be at the board's direction - no one else
has the authority to do this.  If you want to provide a page that we could
replace it with, that may make it easier to receive approval.  -- justin