www-community mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <dr...@apache.org>
Subject [PROPSAL] Support EU Patent Vote Protest
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:30:19 GMT
This may well be too late for any form of decision, but I propose that for
the duration of the 27th August 2003 we change the index page of the main
ASF web site to point at a page that states our opposition to the proposal
being voted on and our support for the campaign against it.

The page is currently at http://cvs.apache.org/~gianugo/apache-protest.html
and simply imposes a 60 second delay on viewing the current ASF index page.
The page contains very simple text that is non-inflammatory wordings and
fits nicely with the ASF website look and feel. The page was written by
Gianugo Rabellino gianugo@apache.org

david