www-community mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jakarta Newsletter Issue 9 -- May-June 2003
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:04:50 GMT
* Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Jakarta has an announcement list. Guess what, most, if not all
> announcements go also to general@jakarta.apache.org. Go figure.
>
> MHO is that a mail a month is not a big deal in any case.

And now multiply one mail with the number of apache projects. Heh, *I* get
about 200-300 mails per day. Just one more to decide if it's spam or not
*does* matter. Not just me.

It's really not meant as offense and your work is appreciated, but I agree
with Thom. If one wants to read the jakarta newsletter one can subscribe it.
merge of community@ to general@jakarta... [1]

nd

[1] For those who didn't get it: that was a joke.