www-community mailing list archives

From Robert Simpson <rsimp...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: [i18n] Internationalization project
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:18:15 GMT

David - sorry - my intention wasn't to invite people to Jakarta General from here, but to
see where it should be moved, somewhere "above" JG, as indicated by the discussions there.
 If this is to possibly become a top-level Apache project, where should it be discussed?
(Up to now, I've primarily been following Jakarta discussions, since that's the only code
I've contributed to so far).

Andrew - sorry - I hadn't realized that the Community list wasn't open to everyone.  If we
are to keep the discussion on a list that is open to everyone, where would that be?

TIA.
Robert Simpson