www-community mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jakarta Newsletter Issue 9 -- May-June 2003
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:49:20 GMT

robert burrell donkin wrote, On 09/07/2003 19.44:
> hi Tetsuya
>
> thanks again for all the hard work in the limited time available for
> newsletter 9. i'd you like to volunteer to create an xml newsletter as
> well as a jakarta one then i'm sure it'd be a great success.

It has been already said, but the last newsletter was *awesome*! :-)

I saw many non-jakarta projects on it, and that was very nice indeed. It
makes different projects understand what's happening to each other.

Why not simply make it the Apache Newsletter, add the projects that are
not there yet, and publish it here on community@apache.org?

As always, I'll help with the projects I'm on :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -