www-community mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [l10n] localisation infrastructure
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 05:08:42 GMT
Noel, All
(This is cross-posted to community@ and site-dev@james .. sorry)

Well, as far as james website translation (to japanese) is concerned,
I think it gives us at least a  *light* upon the consideration of the
internationalization(i18n)/localization(l10n)/multilingualization(m17n).

Please give me more time.

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org) --  AIM# tkitahata

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:48:34 -0400