www-community mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject RE: Apache != HTTPD
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:14:49 GMT
I think he meant, that the Announcement should have read

"[ANNOUNCE][SECURITY] Apache HTTPD 2.0.47 released"

because "Apache" != HTTPD (oh, look at the subject. ;-) )

	Regards
		Henning

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 12:41, Sander Striker wrote:
> [...]
[...]
> > I saw "[ANNOUNCE][SECURITY] Apache 2.0.47 released" titled mail from
> > <announce@apache.org>... this is not good, because I had to edit the
> > article to make a change at site/elsewhere.html :D
>
> That goes with editing a newsletter IMHO.
>
> Oh, and why was this CC'd to general@jakarta?
>

> Sander

--- Quote of the week: "It is pointless to tell people anything when
you know that they won't process the message." --- Jonathan Revusky