www-community mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Apache Wiki defaced
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2003 11:03:19 GMT

What would help more is fixing the actual diff sending functionality.  99%
of the time, there is no inline diff.  My perl-fu is too weak to fix this.
And, given my wish to move to subwiki at some point, I am reluctant to upgrade
my perl-fu to fix this.

Another thing that would help is if more people subscribed to wikidiffs@

Sander