www-community mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: WORA Considered Evil ;-)
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2003 02:37:09 GMT
On 28/6/03 8:06 pm, "Stefano Mazzocchi" <stefano@apache.org> wrote:

> Reading your post that dismiss the UNIX sysadm fears as a "think of the
> past" [...]

Yeah... And I believe that now I'm finally on the other side... I'll tell
you one thing. SHIT happens, whether you use Qmail, Notes or James. And
unfortunately YOU are not the ones who get paged at 11:30 pm out on a dinner
date because the friggin's server has gone down...

Now, I _know_ that Qmail gives me a very good chance to finish my dinner,
get back home and have a good night of sleep. Will James do the same thing?

Start living with a pager as your best friend, life will change for you as
well...

    Pier (paged tonight as Sobig/E is killing our bandwidth)