www-community mailing list archives

From Astrid Ke├čler <k...@kess-net.de>
Subject Re: How ASF membership works and what it means
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2003 11:50:21 GMT
> As many of you know, three cocoon committers were nominated then elected
> members of the Apache Software Foundation yesterday. Since I've been
> inquired by a few on how the system works, I'll spend some words on the
> process and what it means for me.

Thank you very much for these words, Stefano. This is very helpful and
it is what I've been searching for to get a better feeling about
membership. These words are useful to decide whether I'm willing to
accept the invitation and responsibility of being an ASF member - not
only for me but for everybody facing the choice. This text should be
avaiable somewhere at the foundation site!

Also thank you all for your confidence.

 Kess