www-community mailing list archives

From Tom Copeland <...@infoether.com>
Subject Re: Free java profiler tools for open source projects?
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:33:54 GMT
There's a freebie profiling tool here:

It only works with JDK 1.2.2, though. (*)

(*) I'm working on updating it to JDK 1.4 - there appear to have been a
couple of changes in the JVMPI since jProf was written (in '99). It's
kind of a neat project to bring up to date, because it still uses the
old XML parsers and a bunch of other outdated APIs.  Fun stuff!

Tom Copeland <tom@infoether.com>