www-community mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Maven and community
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:34:04 GMT
Jason,

Did anyone question that you've contributed an immeasurable amount of good?
I didn't.

What happened was that you responded negatively to an aside about why not to
put Ant and Maven under a single PMC.  You talked about about not being
forced to collaborate, and pulled Gump, centipede, the Board, other
developers, etc., into the mix.

> The fact of the matter is you barely know me at all and
> without context they probably did seem out of place.

Whatever other out-of-band thoughts were in your mind, you over-reacted.
And every other response followed from your reactions.

> I am not an entirely unreasonable person I'm just highly
> opinionated.

> Let it rest.

Works for me.

	--- Noel