www-community mailing list archives

From Ben Hyde <bh...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Where to place Agora?
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 01:14:33 GMT

On Wednesday, February 5, 2003, at 11:40 AM, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Ben Hyde wrote:
>
>> So one possible awnser to the question is: check it into committers
>> someplace and see if you can get a community to begin to emerge.  The
>> privacy issues can be used as cover for not going more public at this
>> stage :-).
>
> what about using the /community CVS module instead and move Krell into
> that as well?

I prefer never to create any files in the root directory.

In any-case we already have the committers repos, and if we decide to
create another one then we really ought to have a discussion about
which PMC is responsible for cleaning up any farts it leaves in the
air.  If we stay in the privacy of the committers repository we can
avoid all that and get back to the fun of emerging somethings.

There isn't a community module is there?  - That's a sentence that I
certainly enjoyed writing.

> --
> Stefano Mazzocchi                               <stefano@apache.org>
>    Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate [William of Ockham]

"I think unity is a mistake.... If I were the Establishment and had the
big loaded guns of the various oppressive institutions.... I would much
prefer to see one lion come through the door than 500 mice." - Florynce
R. Kennedy

and in a wonderful example of google performing in the role of smart
ass:
  "Did you mean: Pluralitas non est ponenda sine _necessitate_"  :-)
They must be too proud that they can do spelling correction on latin,
ekk.
They scare me.

  - ben