www-community mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant PMC Issue (was: RE: [proposal] daedalus jar repository)
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:06:14 GMT
I must stay that I find this entire exchange bewildering.

I have provided infrastrure support for Maven and an occasional patch
here and there.  When asked about either Maven becoming a top level
project or leaving the ASF entirely, I provided what I thought were
helpful answers.

I welcomed Jason as a committer to Alexandria (where Gump was at the
time, and Maven initially formed).  I supported his movement of Maven
from Alexandria to Turbine.  And now I have indicated that I will
abstain when the actual board vote is held on Maven becoming a top level
project.

- Sam Ruby