www-community mailing list archives

From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: committers / project list
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:36:23 GMT
Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, Santiago Gala wrote:
>

>>It is rather experimental. I'm playing with it, and have not yet set up
>>a cron to update it hourly or so in nagoya.
>

> The map below is generated on the fly - and the coordinates are checked
> once every 6 hours for changes in urls.txt and every 24 hour for changes
> in the ICBM coordinates for existing folks. I'd be quite happy to make
> that quicker if so desired.
>
> 	http://cvs.apache.org/~dirkx/sgala.html
>
> I can move the whole perl script over to ASF infrastruct if desired.

It's really great. I'll try to integrate the imagemap coordinates in it,
so that the dots are clickable and show tooltips. I think I will be able
to steal some time for it during the weekend.

There was some discussion about community.apache.org (home pages, ...)

AFAIK it was unconclusive. This kind of efforts would be welcome in such
a place, even if it does not yet exist.

Regards,
     Santiago