www-community mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: primary distribution location
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 06:32:26 GMT
Henri Yandell wrote:

> How about side-stepping the issue entirely and organising some kind of
> collation of projects on sourceforge/ibiblio, or even if lgpl is the main
> problem, setting up a project at savannah to host all the lgpl plugins to
> asf licenced works?

... which was one of the suggestions at the start of this discussion
when it popped up on infrastructure@ ;)

IMHO, it looks like Maven, Centipede and Ted already have parts of the
solution, so let's have a look at how we can combine all this and come
up with something, also on the repository side.

Dirk suggested to look at FreeBDS ports also for inspiration.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org