www-community mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>
Subject MIT paper on "community joining"
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 00:52:34 GMT

A group of MIT researchers who I've gotten to know quite well (as has Ben
Hyde) has recently published a paper on the kind of patterns witnessed in
an open source community (specifically, Freenet, but not intended to be
specific to).  You can find it at

http://opensource.mit.edu/papers/rp-vonkroghspaethlakhani.pdf

It was interesting reading - 90% of it obvious and plain, the other 10%
interesting and new.  Thought I'd pass along the reference.  There are
some other papers like this at

http://opensource.mit.edu/online_papers.php

if you're interested.

	Brian


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: community-unsubscribe@apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: community-help@apache.org


Mime
View raw message