www-community mailing list archives

From tobr...@transolutions.net (O'brien, Tim)
Subject RE: [digester] site generated via Maven b8
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:40:05 GMT

Agreed. I take full responsibility here.  Apologies all around.

> on the clover web site, it says that free licenses are
> available for open
> source projects on application. i seem to remember talk about
> clover being
> made available for free for all apache projects but i don't
> know whether
> the ASF as a body possesses such a license or whether
> individual projects
> and sub-projects have applied for them separately.

This is an important question to answer.  It also might bring up some
important discussions relating to ASF future use of tools that have
restrictive licenses.

> i'm going to comment out the clover line until we can get
> some kind of
> official confirmation from the ASF one way or another.

I commented out Clover report from the temporary project site as well.

- Tim