www-community mailing list archives

From Ben Hyde <bh...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: ApacheWiki RSS feed moved into apachewiki.cgi
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 17:54:12 GMT
I'm enjoying this rss service, but, this is not the equivalent of CVS
mail; it's more analogous to getting a daily report enumerating which
files in the software were changed.  While at first I thought that
wasn't a big deal, now it's clear that it pretty much precludes the
proof reading that makes CVS mail such an aid to quality control.  - ben