www-community mailing list archives

From Ben Hyde <bh...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: ApacheWiki RSS feed moved into apachewiki.cgi
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 16:33:55 GMT
On Saturday, January 4, 2003, at 03:39 PM, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> Right, I don't object to you contributing CVS mail patches.  I just am
> not interested in doing it myself.
> I'm not trying to be nasty just convey "Less talk, more action"
>
> -Andy

I'm not asking you do do anything, in fact I'm not sure what would be
better.    I'm reasonably sure what's there now is dangerous from a QA
point of view - at least from my understanding of how to get good
quality in an open source world.  Attempting to silence critiques of
the work is rarely healthy.  Silent communities are either very low
loyalty, or very authoritarian.  - ben