www-community mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Jinx shipping domestic only was Cafepress...
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:58:07 GMT
Chuck Murcko wrote:

> On Thursday, Jan 30, 2003, at 02:00 America/Phoenix, Steven Noels wrote:
>
>> If there's a genuine interest in European Apache apparel, this sounds
>> like the start of a plan. Who has been handling the Jinx contacts so
>> far at ASF?
>>

> I have. Is there a genuine interest? Jinx is a small staff, part-time
> operation. So they've been adding features as needed. They might be
> receptive to the idea.

Coolio. W.r.t. genuine interest: maybe we should go and ask Jinx what
their turnover of Apache apparel is, and then make a wild guess how that
would factor out to Europe. I have no intention to support anything else
than ASF apparel, though (better be clear about that upfront).

Of course, they have already gone through the trouble of establishing
merchandising accounts with CC companies & PayPall, so it would be nice
to reuse that.

We will be doing a Cocoon GetTogether again, this year, so we could put
the t-shirts on sale there, too.

OK? Do you have some non-role email address of the Jinx people?

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org