www-community mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: email notification done...sorta
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 21:23:06 GMT
Greg Stein wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 10:12:50PM -0500, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
>
>>So I have email notification sorta working.  I can't get the diffs
>>included..
>>
>>Its too bad we don't have any decent perl programmers.  I'm apparently
>>the master PERL programmer here.  The rest of you are all talk.
>>
>>To see the error (which since I cant fix it, you all are obviously not
>>good enough to fix) subscribe to wikidiffs@apache.org
>

> Andy,
>
> I'm getting quite sick of your "you're all talk" attitude.
>
> Chill the hell out.

Knowing Andy the small I got to know him, I believe he was joking, Greg.
Was trying to be funny.

Obviously, Andy still hasn't figured out that you can't take humor so
deep and pretend that others that don't know you, nor know your
attitude, laugh.

Sure, a couple of smileys here and there would have helped.

Oh, what the hell...