www-community mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: ApacheWiki RSS feed moved into apachewiki.cgi
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 10:58:47 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:

> I'm currently messing around to change the Sender: address to a non-role
> account address. As soon as I found out, I can send it any way you want.

This is done - change notification mails are now being send as:

From: Apache Wiki <stevenn@outerthought.org>

... so I can send them to any mailing list I'm subscribed to myself.

> I guess Perl gurus would be more useful to make the 'diff' messages a
> bit more interesting.

This still remains to be done, and no hablo Perl over here. I only found
where in the Perl script the RSS feed gets constructed, but I can't find
how one could inject the diff'ed content of the page. But since this is
one of the features of the Wiki script, I assume this should be possible.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org