www-community mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [FYI] Cocoon Wiki
Date Wed, 01 Jan 2003 10:02:09 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> NOTE: this wiki has been setup more than a month *before* the ASF wiki
> was in place.

Isn't it fun when they are talking behind your back ;)

The Cocoon Wiki went live start of August 2002, actually.

> But today, I'd find myself very unconfortable to force the cocoon people
> to move into the ASF wiki (migration issues aside) since it doesn't have
> the appeal and the features that our current wiki does (at least to many
> us).

http://radio.weblogs.com/0103539/2002/12/27.html#a114 re: migration
issues (and a small comment discussion between ACO and me about
'political correctness') - more specifically, we went at some length
making sure people knew they were contributing to an ASF project when
adding content to the Wiki: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=License

HTH,

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org