www-community mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject RE: Wiki - we have a problem :)
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:50:51 GMT

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> >	-> is a PMC or similar body who duly provides oversight
> >	   to any abuse.
>
> This is a weaker oversight requirement than ensuring that information is
> accurate, or that more subtle content concerns are managed.

Correct - I am after what would make this do-able for the board, and for
infrastructure@ to provide without risk.

I would expect PMC's to be more; and I could well imagine that PMCs -want-
do do more to preserve that peer reviewed quality which is (in my personal
opinion) of paramount importance :-)

But right now I'd settle for the 'NOW' problem :-)

Dw.