www-community mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: [announce] Agora 1.1
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:03:55 GMT

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Steven Noels wrote:

> I've just used the applet version, looking great! One question: how
> about adding a zoom function?

Or something like the ability to select a line and see who it points to
(perhaps in a window/panel) on the side; or something which makes the line
very stiff/-non-elastic- when it is end point is dragged. So you can
separate clusters on the fly.

Another trick I once resorted to using in Flow Cytometry display was to
allow the mouse to be strongly repelling when you pressed the button. That
way one can temporarily 'blow' up parts of a very dense cloud to
understand it a bit better.

Dw.