www-community mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [FYI] Cocoon Wiki
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2002 21:16:48 GMT
> I'd find myself very unconfortable to force the cocoon people
> to move into the ASF wiki (migration issues aside) since it doesn't have
> the appeal and the features that our current wiki does (at least to many
> us).

Does JSPWiki v2 provide all of the features necessary to host the ASF Wiki?
Does anyone really care about usemodwiki other than that "it's there and it
works"?  As far as I know, Andrew just saw the interest and *did* something
about it, for which kudos are deserved.

> Also, having a project-specific wiki helps a lot the community oversight
> issues that we were discussing before. In fact, we'll probably be adding
> direct wiki-diffs emails to the cocoon-docs@ mail list.

Push notification is my primary issue with a wiki in the context of group
development.

	--- Noel