www-community mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [proposal] creation of communitity.apache.org
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 20:26:30 GMT
ROUS wrote:
> "Noel J. Bergman" wrote:
> > It occurs to me that if people want to guide the content of
> > the ASF hosted "personal" page, there could be a DTD, and the
> > pages could be generated from an XML file using a consistent look

> ugh, ick.  :-)  that's pretty impersonal for a 'personal' page.
> not for me, thanks.

Agreed.  It was intentional, and I figured that standardization would be
off-putting to some.  But since the "personal" seems to be the area of
discontent, I thought that it was worth floating the idea of a directory
with standard biographical info and a link to additional personal content
elsewhere.

	--- Noel