www-community mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Kick-starting the Charter process
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 09:51:27 GMT
Leo,
Sounds like an excellent idea.
Perhaps people could commit existing charters/drafts of new charters to the "commiters" CVS
module? (I'd suggest commiters/docs/pmccharters)
It would allow people to see what everyone else was doing without imposing anything. Unless
PMC charters are already in CVS in which case I suppose someone would need to symlink them.
This pre-supposes that we can be trusted not to deface each others efforts.
d.