www-community mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RFC] prototype committers list with links
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 15:16:13 GMT
Tom Copeland wrote:

> I had the same problem as James when I tried to check out the site
> module....

James was recently inducted as an Apache Member, but apparently his unix
commit privs have not yet caught up with that status, but hopefully will
shortly.  For more details on what membership is all about, see the
first few paragraphs on http://www.apache.org/foundation/members.html .

Meanwhile, I see that you are a committer on Maven.  What would be
excellent is if the following page were made more complete and expanded
to include more information on the individuals involved:

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/maven/team-list.html

If this were done, I would gladly aggregate the results back into the
ASF wide committer list.

- Sam Ruby