www-community mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] creation of communitity.apache.org
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2002 15:33:42 GMT
Yeah.. I'm confused...what does ANY of the issues brought up have to do
with creating the dns entry?  It seems some folks are voting/debating
the home directories themselves.  Those are already there and I assume
that decision was already made.  I suppose you could propose they be
shut down, but I DON'T see what creating the DNS entry has to do with
that...  But I'm kinda dull, so maybe if someone explains it, I'll get it.

-Andy