www-community mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: clarification on jakarta guidelines proposal
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 12:44:57 GMT
Good point, Ken =:0)

I'll make the patch, but the document's been "in committee" for
some time now. I doubt that it will ever be adopted, since the
PMC will probably wait-and-see what the Incubator cranks out.

I put the proposal together a couple of years ago but ran out of
steam before ever cutting a "release candidate".

-Ted.