www-community mailing list archives

From "Luta, Raphael (VUN)" <Raphael.L...@groupvu.Com>
Subject RE: @apache web pages
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:36:29 GMT
De : Andrew C. Oliver [mailto:acoliver@apache.org]

> >And if we are setting up a directory of committers, maybe a little
> >LDAP server may be used ?
> >Given the number of people involved in Apache it should note
> eat a lot
> >of resources and can scale to store certificates, etc later on.
> >

> I have no particular interest in doing that but I support
> your right to
> do so providing the listing is voluntary (my participation
> will be based
> on whether I think its easy to use as a spam tool)

The nice thing about a directory server is that you can control
attributes access right much better than with text files.
I would not want neither of a spam-propagation tool, I already
get enough currently :/

> You're on Jetspeed?  Are you goign to the apachecon?

Yes. and no. Las Vegas is way too far for my travel budget
this year :(
I'll have to wait for the next Europe ApacheCon.

--
Raphaƫl Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/