www-community mailing list archives

From Alex McLintock <a...@OWAL.co.uk>
Subject Re: Java C++ developers needed in Switzerland
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2002 14:51:58 GMT
I am quite keen to see a team of UK based Apache professionals - because
that is essentially what I want my company to be. (Can you see any other
way of persuading people to program webapps using Turbine rather than PHP?)
Any out of work London based Apache people want to market themselves as a
group?

I am based in London which is why I prefer to build up links with UK
developers but apparently Apache Struts is quite popular in France and
technically we should be able to work anywhere within the European Union

Maybe we should create a team of professional Apache consultants something
like the JBoss model, or perhaps it should be entirely separate from the ASF.
As an example I am discussing with another company the possibility of
providing professional support for companies who run Apache Tomcat.

Alex McLintock

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London.
Software For Complex Websites http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
Open Source Software Companies please register here
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/oss_support/