www-community mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <erikab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] creation of communitity.apache.org
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 21:48:49 GMT
I'm also +1 on community.apache.org and the redirects, but I'm quite
unsure if we really should place such preconditions on all the
committers. We certainly have to establish some basic 'rules' or may be
only strong suggestions as Andy stated. however, IMO the requirements
should be preferably low.

cheers,
Erik