www-community mailing list archives

From Henri Gomez <hgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rules for Revolutionaries
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 18:01:20 GMT
Costin Manolache wrote:

> If you don't need or care about something - it doesn't mean you should
> vote -1 on it. If 3 fellow commiters are voting +1 - then probably there
> is a real need or issue.
>
> I don't think anyone voted -1 on a 4.0 release, and nobody voted -1
> on the 3.3 release ( if I remember correctly ).

No TC 3.3 team members voted +0 for 4.0 release and 4.0 members voted
+0 for 3.3 release, and if you remember each team congratulated the
other one for their release ;)

BTW, keeping the both team working on each project has saved the
tomcat-dev commiters community which should be the goal of Apache isn't it ?