www-community mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java C++ developers needed in Switzerland
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2002 14:37:37 GMT

On the jakarta general list, there has been a discussion about making a
list for these kinds of messages and about discussions on working
with/for Apache products.

Since we really didn't know if it was a good idea, i set up a mailing
list on Sourceforge Krysalis to test the concept.

Result: almost no discussion, not much activity, but nobody yet
unsubscribed. Basically a job-announcement list.

I'm cc-ing this message there now, maybe we can think about doing this @
Apache (or maybe it's just not worth it, dunno).