www-community mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Re: Project Logo's
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 20:41:29 GMT
Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> My brother (not involved in programming though) would love to help out
> projects on the logo design, if they don't have a logo yet or want a
> different one. He is pretty good at it and made logo's for eg www.xulux.org
> and jelly (and my private companies). The only reaction I got on my private
> company and xulux : check out the logo :)
>
> If you think my brother can help you out, please send me a mail or a mail to
> erik@mvdb.net.
>
> My vision on programmers & designers :
>
> If you are a programmer don't pretend to be a designer, if you are a
> designer, god forbid you start programming :)
>
> Designer!=designer of software of course ;)
>
> Mvgr,
> Martin

I'll also volunteer one of my coworkers (Randy Stanard,
rstanard@lokitech.com) if projects need logo design.  He's done logos
for a couple of jakarta projects already... he did the JAMES logo, and
competed and his logos finished 2nd through 4th in the POI competition.

--
Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com