www-community mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Subtle barriers to entry
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 21:33:53 GMT

Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> We can always write a maven plugin to get the unified form spit out, for
> mavenized projects (don't know forrest, so cannot talk about that..)..

Yes, this is sort of what I was thinking, we can easily do the same.

Personally I prefer to have two files: one describes the project, and it
stays basically fixed; the other is more dynamic and changes frequently.

_projectinfo.xml_

- goals
- credits
- license
- resource URLs (site, mailing lists + archives, VCS stuff)
- description
- short description
- what it does

_status.xml_