www-community mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: request: terms/definitions for the glossary
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 02:25:57 GMT
On Wed, 6 Nov 2002 12:37, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> http://incubator.apache.org/drafts/glossary.html
> http://incubator.apache.org/drafts/voting.html
>
> feedback and alternate viewpoints very welcome.  these are living
> documents, getting updated daily, so if you're interested in their
> content i suggest checking back periodically.  or maybe just
> subscribe to cvs@incubator.apache.org :-)

I would personally prefer that it was documented that

+1 means;
 - I approve
 - I am willing to help with this issue

-1 means;
 - I disaprove because of X
 - I am willing to help with this issue by proposing an
   alternative AND helping with the alternative

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
Einstein argued that there must be simplified explanations of nature, because
God is not capricious or arbitrary.  No such faith comforts the software
engineer.
- Fred Brooks, Jr.