www-community mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: Man, it's quiet here
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 22:32:57 GMT
On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, Erik Abele wrote:

>  From a moderators POV I can say, that mostly the people which are
> subscribed to reorg@ have also joined community@.
>
> Perhaps we should propose another posting on the different
> developer-/committer-lists? It seems that Greg's and Stefano's postings
> did not really reach all the committers out there ;-(

Or, most people just want to be left alone to write code.   :-)

You should expect everybody in the ASF to want to spend time on this
subject.  Personally, I have stopped reading most posts to reorg.  I can't
read them and do my job.  I don't really plan to read every message to
this list either.  I'm just here to lurk for a while.

Ryan