www-community mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: idiot.html
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 01:48:52 GMT
The Jakarta website is managed by lazy consensus. If any of us
working on the site actually took issue with that page, we'd
just change it. I've often toned down some of the pages posted
by our favorite PITA -- and have even been called a "wimp" for
doing so. But no one's ever reverted my changes afterwards.

-Ted.

10/28/2002 7:54:41 PM, Joe Schaefer <joe+apache@sunstarsys.com>
wrote:

>Sam Ruby <rubys@apache.org> writes:
>

>> It has been pointed out that Jakarta committers have had
very little
>> exposure to ASF members.  Don't judge Jakarta committers by
the
>> actions of the few ASF members that have cared enough to
participate.

>I'm not judging the jakarta committers, certainly not
negatively.