www-community mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Openness
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:19:03 GMT
Please, allow me to restart the voting in order to make it easier to
reach some consensus since it's hard to interpret the results of the
previous one.

                                - o -

There are two different concerns for openness:

  - open to read

  - open to write

Let's try to keep them separate.

NOTE: there is no need to indicate the reasons for your votes, either
for negative ones.

Also, please, don't vote 0.5 or other numbers, let's keep it simple for
the final count.

                                - o -

VOTE 1:  would you like to make it possible for non-committers to read
this mail list thru a web archive?

  [ ] +1 yes, let's make it readable
  [ ]  0 don't know/don't care
  [ ] -1 no, let's keep it private

                                - o -

VOTE 2:  would you like to make it possible for non-committers to fully
subscribe to this mail list?

  [ ] +1 yes, let's open it to everyone
  [ ]  0 don't know/don't care
  [ ] -1 no, let's keep it for committers only

                                - o -

Please, place your vote even if you already voted in the previous poll.

We'll reset the clock and give 78 hours for the vote.

I volunteer to count the retults and post them here.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the double poll noise.