www-community mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: list intent and purpose via community-info cmd ezmlm
Date Sun, 27 Oct 2002 22:35:17 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> We really should use the community-info<at>apache.org
> response from ezmlm to show the intent of the "community"
> list. This should go out with the Welcome message and
> be thereafter available via the ezmlm commands.

well, as soon as we revise it according to consensus, since
apparently not everyone is happy with the cause for which
it was created :-(, i'll do that.

of course, we have all had experience with how often people
actually *read* those little auto-messages from the mlm. <laugh />
but covering it is an excellent idea.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"