www-community mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Tapestry joins Jakarta
Date Sun, 27 Oct 2002 01:02:20 GMT
Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

>> WHO needs to vote? Jakarta or Incubator?
>>
>  From reading this incubator.apache.org I would say the incubator.
> However I think that makes it a top level project.  Otherwise its jakarta.

Jakarta could vote right now, but the LGPL issue alone gives me the
whillies.  And it would be hard to get a 3/4 majority with my -1.

The incubator will forward the code base to the appropriate home.  Ken
has indicated that Jakarta could be the right home.  But we will never
know until the process gets started.

- Sam Ruby