www-community mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Open this list
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2002 21:55:22 GMT
Okay.  Sam and others have convinced me. .  though I reserve the right
to taunt you all when the J.D.s enter and we have too much goofiness
 (more than I cause that is ;-) )

lets open it up and see what happens.  if havoc is wreaked its
correctable so I change my vote to +1 for all open.  I think thats the
forming consensus so lets wrap this up in the next day or so and just do
it.  Then some karma blessed person should update the "site".