www-community mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <a...@superlinksoftware.com>
Subject Re: FW: "apache" minded communties outside apache
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:48:17 GMT
You know that is a great point!  I keep hearing about scale and this and
that but isn't part of the mission
to spread the idea of community oriented software development?

And I know some of my ideas stick out like a sore thumb at work because
of my infection with a certain
set of ideas.  And I think its in a good way.

One great "apache minded" community is Krysalis.org which is certainly
smaller but growing.

-Andy