www-community mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject ASF Membership Nomination: Ted Husted
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 19:05:28 GMT
I hereby nominate Ted Husted.

Ted has been a long term committer on Struts and Jakarta Commons, and his
code contributions have been valuable.  But, in addition to that, Ted has
taken the lead at attempting to help us codify our policies and
procedures, and helping us clarify what we mean by "the Apache way".  This
has been demonstrated during the development of Jakarta Commons, and is
also clear in his frequent, positive, and constructive contributions to
the ongoing discussions about the organization of Apache as a whole.

Would any ASF member care to second this nomination?

Craig McClanahan